Beech Avenue, Bitterne Park, Southampton

Beech Avenue, Bitterne Park, Southampton
  • £90,000

Overview

  • 2
  • Bedrooms
  • 1
  • Bathroom

Description

Stanford Estate Agents are delighted to present this impressive 2nd floor retirement apartment exclusively for the over 60’s. Rosebrook Court has been designed to offer the best comfort & luxury retirement living with an onsite restaurant, communal lounge & well maintained gardens with seating areas.

Introduction
Stanford Estate Agents are pleased to offer for sale a 75% share of this 2nd floor apartment for the over 60’s. Rosebrook Court is an “extra care” retirement housing scheme that offers features & facilities enabling residents to receive the support they need whilst being able to live as independently as possible. The scheme also helps couples who thought they may not be able to live together where one requires care & the other wishes to live independently.

Outside there is communal off road parking available & landscaped gardens with seating & lighting. To gain entry a telephone entry system is in place & there are two lifts to all floors. Further benefits include a communal lounge, onsite restaurant & hairdressing room. There is also an emergency alarm system in place with a 24-hour professional care team on site should you need it.

Entrance Hall
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, loft hatch, airing cupboard, build in storage cupboard, double glazed window to side aspect.

Lounge/Dining Room (5.33m x 3.23m)
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect with views overlooking Bitterne Park, electric wall mounted heater, television point, telephone point.

Kitchen (2.64m x 2.36m)
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, a range of wall mounted & base level units, roll top work surfaces, tiling to principal areas, built in electric hob & electric oven with extractor fan above, space for a fridge/freezer, stainless steel sink & drainer with mixer tap above.

Bedroom One (3.99m x 2.95m)
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, double glazed window to front aspect, electric wall mounted heater, television point, telephone point, door leading to the wet room.

Bedroom Two (3.07m x 2.49m)
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, double glazed window to side aspect, electric wall mounted heater, telephone point, television point.

Wet Room (2.57m x 1.80m)
Coved & smooth plaster ceiling, obscure double glazed window to side aspect, electric wall mounted heater, fully tiled shower, low level WC, wash hand basin, shaver point.

Lease Information
The seller has provided the following lease information, however, this information should be clarified by a legal advisor/conveyancer before completing a purchase.

Years Remaining On The Lease: 114 Years
Service Charge: £469.50 Per Month

*Agents Note*
This property is restricted to applicants aged 60+. The purchase is for a 75% share whilst the remaining 25% belongs to Saxon Weald. If the purchase is made by a couple, one person must be aged 60+. The building benefits from full wheelchair access, two lifts & an emergency alarm system.

OTHER INFORMATION
LOCAL COUNCIL: Southampton City Council
COUNCIL TAX BAND: Band B
SELLERS POSITION:: No Forward Chain

Property Documents

YeSl1kXJE06I-Ajo8qNxnQ.pdf

Floor Plans

image

Description:

  • Address 2 Beech Avenue, Bitterne Park, Southampton, Hampshire
  • Town Southampton
  • State/county Hampshire
  • PostCode SO18 4HS
  • Area Bitterne Park
All property information is correct at the time of listing. Any Questions please call Stanford Estate Agents on 023 8064 7272 or 023 8064 7272.

Compare listings

Compare

Book A Viewing

You are requesting to view

Beech Avenue, Bitterne Park, Southampton


Book Mortgage Appointment


Book A Valuation